Feb 18, 2010

Walk on the white side

When I am working out of my home office, I may sometimes feel the need to take a short break and reload my batteries. It only takes a moment to grab a camera and go out for a stroll just outside my neighborhood: I am lucky to live near a small area of farming land (albeit fully enclosed by streets and houses…).

We still had snow all around on one of my recent treks.

_DS76364w-2 No visitors beyond this point

_DS76405w Waiting for better times to come

_DS76409wAs always, well connected…?

Gear notes: D700, 17-35/2.8, 180/2.8D

Click on the image(s) to see a larger version

1 comment:

Sab said...

Hi René, love the little details you've spotted here. We were covered in the white stuff too, but I didn't get as many shots as I would have liked - put it down to laziness. And coldness!