Oct 8, 2010

Yes we dare!

I am not a great fan of ‘extreme’ HDR processing. I strongly prefer the more subtle ‘exposure fusion’ approach that preserves a photo- realistic rendering.

I have seen plenty of examples where a full-force HDR treatment leads to attractive results, but it just something that does not seem to match with the subject matter I normally shoot.

This time however, while exploring the new Photomatix Pro 4.0 release, I could not resist giving it a try. And I happened to have a suitable image at hand.

_DS79852_56w

I will not claim that this is a great shot, but at least I tried. And I managed to add a new post during an extremely busy period…

More information and pictures about the location where this image came from in a future post!

Gear notes: D700, 17-35/2.8

Click on the image(s) to see a larger version

No comments: